Sunday, May 9, 2010

So, not ever done any sort of blogging before...have read a few, but usually ones that have baking stuff, cos I love to bake. I guess it is kind of like a diary, before everything went digital, now , instead of writing it down, I type it down.
First off, I would like to wish all the mums out there a happy mothers day. I am a mother myself....I have 4 kids, 3 teenage boys, one 5 yr old daughter. My life is crazy and hectic, and stressful........I am not one of those people that would say, I wouldnt have it any other way, cos I would. I love my kids, wouldnt trade them in for the world, but could do with a little less craziness in my home! So anyway...I am having a fairly quiet day. I have planted the veggies in bigger pots...was beginning to wonder if they were ever gonna make it as they have sat in the seedling pot for so long, and I am sure they are breathing a sigh of relief now that they can spread their roots a bit! But I counted up the tomatoes plants and I have 4 already in the good growing stage, flowers blooming, all that...and 16 seedlings...holy heck, I hope those kids like tomatoes! I am also trying my hand at carrots, peas, beans, corn, blueberries, and grapes. I tend to kill any living plant that is kept in my house within weeks of buying it, but outdoors it seems, mother nature tends to help me out a little more!
I also got to wake up to a homemade strawberry cheescake that my 16 yr old made with his girlfriend....so that made for a delicious surprise breakfast....blew the regular raisin bran out of the water!!!

Basically..that has been my day so far. Fairly quiet, sunny, gorgeous. Not a crazy thing in sight!! I will try my hand at this blogging thing..even if it is just to free my mind of all lifes little agghhhh! moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment