Tuesday, May 11, 2010

So, I am taking my son to get his drivers license today. That is scary....one, I am not sure I am old enough to have a son who is legally old enough to drive on his own, heck, drive at all! And two, now I get a whole new stress to add to my life! Ok, ok, so I dont have to drive him back and forth to work, and take him places, but he is gonna be out there in the wide world of crazy drivers, alone..or with friends, listening to loud music.....yikes!
He does have his own car....he is paying for it, he is paying for the insurance...he saved up a good chunk of money for the down payment. I would have loved to do this for him, but am but a poor single woman! But he did it on his own, anad I think that has given him a huge sense of pride, and he beams when he talks about it. I am proud of him for that.

My toe is healing nicely...pretty sure it broke, if the 1st fight with the metal pole didnt do it, then the 2nd one with my coffee table did the trick..but what can you do? It is a pinky toe....the only difference now is that the swelling has caused it to touch the ground, something it has never done! And it is a rather pretty shade of purple....can always dress to match!

No comments:

Post a Comment